Kidzmotion Wooden Balance Bike Review
Kidzmotion have a good reputation for selling quality wooden balance bikes which are also good value for money. They have a range of models available with different designs but all have some key features which are listed below.
- Birch plywood frame with unique design
- They are right size for most 2-5 year old children
- Easy to assemble
- They have a soft padded seat
- They have an adjustable saddle height. This varies with the design of the bike but means you can adjust the seat to suit your child.
- The hand grips are made with a soft plastic and have safety ends which are designed to stop your childs hand slipping off the handle bars.
- The steering is dampened which is a safety feature to encourage the steering to return to the ‘straight-on’ position. This will help prevent the child from jack knifing the bike and falling off.
- 30cm wheels with inflated tyres. The exact design of the wheels varies with bike design. Some have a wooden infill and some have thick plastic spokes.
- All the Kidzmotion balance bikes have a carry handle.
- Weight of all bikes is approx 4kg. This is heavier than non wooden balance bikes but reasonable for a wooden one.
Pros To Buying a Kidzmotion Wooden Balance Bike
- Very well made and sturdy bikes
- Bright and Cheerful Designs
- Good Safety features such as steering dampening and safety ends on handle bars
Cons to Buying Kidzmotion Wooden balance bike
- Price – usually between £40 and £50
- Weight – can be on the heavy side